Auorin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Auorin

Auorin

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mm. Is this auorin, or a rip?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Z Pirate

Mm. Is this auorin, or a rip? Empty
PostSubject: Mm. Is this auorin, or a rip?   Mm. Is this auorin, or a rip? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:25 am

Did you steal this name or whatever, or is the auroin that I used to play?

And if its the auorin I used to play, where is god, kwangstuhh and btw. Hi.
Back to top Go down
Nuffenburger

PostSubject: Re: Mm. Is this auorin, or a rip?   Mm. Is this auorin, or a rip? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:04 am

z pirate i do believe it is a rip of my versionrofleveryones stealing my nameso sad. they can't even come up with their own name for their servers.Anyways z pirate im bringing auorin *the real one* back.there will be more discussion back on http://s3.invisionfree.com/auorinscapeQuite amusing how 4 people have tried to steal the name.btw this website. can you get a new name for your project.I have been working on this project for over a year now.Ty<3 bye
Back to top Go down
Aeon

PostSubject: Fail.   Mm. Is this auorin, or a rip? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:49 pm

Sorry kids. You are fail. Intellectual property is not governed by any means or standards implemented by yourselves. So **** off out of this forum please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mm. Is this auorin, or a rip?   Mm. Is this auorin, or a rip? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mm. Is this auorin, or a rip?
Page 1 of 1