Auorin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Auorin

Auorin

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help meh pleaseeeeeee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
illkikurase3

help meh pleaseeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: help meh pleaseeeeeee   help meh pleaseeeeeee Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:38 pm

i got banned for no reason...iped...please un banne me
Back to top Go down
del 97

PostSubject: why ur banned   help meh pleaseeeeeee Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:12 pm

Well frist off i'll like to see hey to chayse i was old mod on old source so back to why your banned who ever banned you it was for a reason 1)no respect 2)your a dumbass:D
Back to top Go down
GavZoR

PostSubject: Re: help meh pleaseeeeeee   help meh pleaseeeeeee Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:34 pm

del 97 wrote:
Well frist off i'll like to see hey to chayse i was old mod on old source so back to why your banned who ever banned you it was for a reason 1)no respect 2)your a dumbass:D

Dumbass ?? lol no need for that..

If you got banned kid you got banned for a reason or because you pissed off a childish mod simple Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hellhounderz.net
Velocity.
Admin
Velocity.

PostSubject: Re: help meh pleaseeeeeee   help meh pleaseeeeeee Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:05 pm

GavZoR wrote:
del 97 wrote:

Dumbass ?? lol no need for that..

If you got banned kid you got banned for a reason or because you pissed off a childish mod simple Very Happy

U musta pissed off the Gavzor.
Back to top Go down
https://legionscape.forummotion.com
Fizzy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: help meh pleaseeeeeee   help meh pleaseeeeeee Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:55 pm

haha.
illkickurase
By the Way.
Your remains... Is me, so no i dont think im going to unban you if i banned you in the first place and i'm ignoring your bullshit Private Message's saying some noob iped u for no reason .
Oh yeah , one last thing
You just gottt ass fuckereddd!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help meh pleaseeeeeee   help meh pleaseeeeeee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help meh pleaseeeeeee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Auorin :: Site :: All Suggestions.-
Jump to: