Auorin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Auorin

Auorin

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

omfg what happened???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
minty

omfg what happened??? Empty
PostSubject: omfg what happened???   omfg what happened??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:50 am

-.- the hidd3n you abandoned the forum i gave you =( i had it all prepared for nothing and you got rid of it?? why tell me why you went and did that? =( if your not gonna use it i may aswell reset the forum and give to someone else reply if you want it still....
Back to top Go down
Fizzy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: omfg what happened???   omfg what happened??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:17 pm

Yeah, sorry minty.
Auorin is an old server and this is our old forums, i found the password to this forums again, and it's a pretty good forums if you haven't noticed.
thanks for your forums though, they we're good. but we're just going to use these ones because we've already got 50 members etc.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
X
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: omfg what happened???   omfg what happened??? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:47 pm

Well, forums are not that difficult to create in the first place...

1.) "Free Forums" in Google.
2.) Click here.
3.) Sign Up.
4.) Click here, type "Auorin Forums" here.
5.) Done.

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.creation.exofire.net
GavZoR

PostSubject: Re: omfg what happened???   omfg what happened??? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:49 pm

Or Phpbb Forums Like Mine Very Happy:D Im Very Very Skilled In Using Them If Needed
Back to top Go down
http://www.hellhounderz.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omfg what happened???   omfg what happened??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omfg what happened???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Auorin :: Help-
Jump to: